You can speculate on crypto prices through crypto brokers or via an exchange. When you are trading through a broker, you can get access to many derivative products. Visit https://tradingplatforms.com/uk/ for best suggestions and solutions to invest in UK trading platform. Crypto trading on derivatives implies that you will not own the coins actually; you will simply speculate on price movements.
Best Online Brokers For Bitcoin Trading In 2021:
- Coinbase: This platform was set up in 2012 and continues to be the biggest crypto exchange in the US catering to more than 20 million users. It is a user-friendly website and supports 14 cryptocurrencies for trades, including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.
- eToro: This is perfect for Bitcoin traders looking for zero-commission stocks and EFT trades. It allows users to engage in copy trading and supports 16 different crypto coins. While the fees may be low, you can withdraw your assets only when you have an eToro wallet. Being excellent for copy trading and crypto trading, eToro is one of the most reliable brokers you can trust in 2021. It is easy-to-use and has a mobile app that is ideal for casual investors, especially beginners. Bitcoin is also widely traded by beginners through automated trading software applications like Bitcoin trader, which is also a valid reason for the rise in its trade. Go through this Bitcoin trader test review to learn more about it.
- Swissquote: This platform is meant for traders keen to pay premium to ensure that their brokerage accounts are held with Swiss banks. It offers multiple assets and it’s trading or wallet services can be accessed from an eTrading account.
- IG: This is widely popular as a Forex broker and is recommended for crypto trading. Users can trade cryptos with this platform using CFDs or contract for difference. This lets you speculate on prices of cryptos without taking ownership of underlying assets.
- City Index: This is supported by GAIN Capital and is a reliable brand allowing traders to engage in Bitcoin trades. It is known for its impressive mobile app, advanced trading features, diverse market research, etc.
- AvaTrade: This is a trustworthy globally-recognized brand known to offer its users a wide selection of trading options. AvaTrade is popular for copy trading, known for investor education, and in keeping with industry average for research and pricing.
- XTB: This is an excellent brokerage known for its customer support services. It can guarantee a great trading experience due to its xStation 5 trading platform and supports 25 crypto coins.
- Bittrex: This was set up in 2014 at Seattle and while there is no desktop or mobile platform, you can access 100 tradeable coins, including Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin.
- Gemini: Created by the Winklevoss twins, this platform is a licensed digital currency exchange that allows users to buy, sell, and store Bitcoins, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Zcash, and GUSD. It offers user-friendly tools and the app can be downloaded from all major app stores. You can track crypto asset prices, real-time prices, and even install price alerts to respond to changes in price movements faster. Gemini allows you to set recurrent schedules for buying Bitcoin or other cryptos.
- Robinhood: This is known for its efficient mobile app and lets users trade Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, etc. It is ideally suited for traders who wish to trade many classes of assets.